Monday, October 20, 2008

Our wedding and honeymoon


This is our wedding day: July 16, 2004. We are at the Rose Garden at Pt. Defiance in Tacoma, WA. What a beautiful day and I felt so blessed to be marrying the love of my life on this day!





I chose to walk down the aisle with both mom and dad.
We were married at Lighthouse Christian Center.





I now present Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Knowlton.
It looks like my sis is crying!





This is cute picture of Jeremy and Janine (brother and sister).





Off we go! Jeremy screeched out of the parking lot. We listened to an Avalon song- New Day.



We had a wonderful 1st breakfast at a Bed and Breakfast on Dash Point.



Loving Lincoln City. We stayed at Bill and Peg's condo at the Inn at Spanish Head overlooking the beach.

1 comment:

Kaptured by Koren said...

Yes, I was crying. :) great pics.