Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gratituesday: Blog Friends

This last year I started stumbling onto some AMAZING blogs. I recently started my blog at the end of 2008 to share about my son. I never really knew there were so many fun, encouraging and beautiful blogs out there. One of my friends shared a link on Facebook for Laura's free preschool ebook on Heavenly Homemakers. I clicked on it and the rest is history. From there I have found so many blogs and also friends. I love connecting with people around the world through the internet. Now that I'm a stay at home mom I don't have social interaction as often as I did when I was working. Finding my blog friends has filled that void and introduced me to so many things like cooking, friendship, relationships, spiritual growth and more. Thanks for being my friends. I really do click on a lot of blogs and love to read your posts.

3 comments:

annies home said...

blogging friends are often great sources for whatever we are looking for

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

I'm glad we became blog friends!! :)

Patti said...

Shonda,

We live an entire continent apart, yet we seem close!

We've never met face to face, yet I know you!

We are different in age, yet we are the same in the desires of our hearts.

Bless you, my blog friend!