Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Recipe of the Week: Instant Oatmeal packets


I love oatmeal and I was so excited to see a way to make making oatmeal quick and easy. I found this great website: The Benhase Home. There are so many good recipes on there, but this one is for those on the go.

So I made 2 different kinds: Banana Pecan and Brown Sugar & Cinnamon. Emily has many more ideas. Just click here for the complete recipe. I only made 6 instead of 12 because I used 2 T of powdered oats instead of just one.



Here is my meal!
It was SOOOO good and quick (healthy too)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome idea!

www.mommyoffaith19.blogspot.com

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

I made up a bunch of those last week and put them in a basket for guests so that they could make their own breakfasts even when we weren't around!

Shonda said...

That's a great idea, Alison. I'll have to do that for my guests. Also, a fun gift to give. You inspire me!