Friday, April 23, 2010

God's Nuggets: Power of a Praying Wife

Power of a Praying Wife is about the most POWERFUL book for a wife to have in her library.  I got this book several years ago and it stays next to my Bible.  I have benefited greatly from not only the prayers in this, but also the candid personal stories of the author, Stormie Omartian, and her encouragement to be a godly wife.  I am so excited to go through this book again with an online study group over at Hallee the Homemaker.  I encourage every wife to get this book and make praying for your husband in a powerful way a number one priority. 

May God bless your day and your marriage!  -Shonda

2 comments:

Patty said...

I have enjoyed this book for a number of years now. I can tell you God does move when you pray for your husband. Have a great day.

Heather said...

Love your Blog, Shonda! Can't wait to check out more! :)~Heather