Thursday, April 15, 2010

Recipe of the Week: Homemade Pizza


I LOVE pizza and I found this great homemade pizza that is healthy, once again. It's from Laura over at Heavenly Homemakers. Check out her site and also her ebooks. She has some fabulous posts about life as a mom, healthy eating, marriage, homeschooling and of course A LOT of recipes. You will see that I get a lot of recipes from Laura. I also try to participate in her weekly Gratituesday.

I usually buy a few yogurts to put in the freezer for this recipe.

2 comments:

BluePixo Entertainment said...

That Pizza looks good.
We are your new follower.

Visiting from "All About Toys"
http://bluepixo.blogspot.com

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Hi. I'm still visiting with blog party guests! Thanks for stopping by Simply Sweet Home! Would love for you to come by some time for my Friday Favorites.

Love your blog! I'm now following!