Friday, September 17, 2010

Overstock.com Discount Code

Have you ever used Overstock.com?
I'm a huge online shopper and I was very excited to discover Overstock.com.  

I have been looking for a CD player so I clicked on the Samsung Electronics section and found a great assortment of products to peruse.


I was also looking at the Kid's Furniture as soon my son will be moving from his crib to a toddler bed.




I've also been contemplating buying some new sheets for our bed and Overstock.com has a great selection to choose from. Hmmm, now what do I like? :)




I'm also ready to get started using storage and organization productsto make my home look neat and picked up.


Overstock.com is an online retailer offering a wide variety of high-quality, brand-name merchandise at discount prices, including bedding, home decor, appliances, watches, jewelry, electronics, sporting goods, clothing and shoes. We give customers an opportunity to shop for bargains conveniently, while offering manufacturers, distributors and other retailers an alternative sales channel for liquidating their inventory.

Best of all you can save 10% on all Overstock.com products with this discount code: 121728.  And the greatest news is that this discount code can be used once a month per each email address that you have and NEVER expires!  Another great perk is that they offer $3 no matter what you order.  What a super company!

Happy Shopping!


**All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

No comments: