Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rock A Betty Beauty Review

Recently I was able to try some unique eye colors from Rock A Betty Beauty.  I was sent 6 shades of  lid lusters eye shadow: air (very snazzy blue), petal (bright pink), pinup (a muted beige), bullet (a sizzling silver), curse (a sultry deep golden olive shade), and smoke (dark grey).  I don't normally wear such bright colors, but they actually accentuated my eyes in an attractive way.  Each lid luster comes in a 10g jar that is $6.99.  And everything ships for $2.99 no matter how much you buy!

Some info from Rock A Betty Beauty shop: We only use the best ingredients, including naturally occuring micas and oxides, cosmetic grade (face, eye, lip, and body safe) glitters, and thick, natural butters. We also stay away from ingredients like Bismuth Oxychloride and chemical preservatives, both of which can irritate the skin. At RABB you will only find skin-loving, non-toxic and safe products that are sexy, yummy and good for you :)

Bio about the owner: I'm a 27 year old with a healthy obsession of all things fabulous. I love creating my own makeup and have a huge passion for color. I started making vegan mineral makeup when I couldn't find the right shade of black for me. So I researched mineral makeup and ingredients and then shopped around for the absolute best products to use to make my eyeshadows. My friends fell in love with the quality and fab-ness of my products, so I decided to turn it into a fulltime business. And that is how RockABetty Beauty came to be.

So check out Rock A Betty Beauty today!

No comments: