Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Every year at Christmas, it is always a great time to share memories and photos with family and friends.  We take so many pictures of our family that it would be fun to be able to put several on a Christmas card to send out.  I have actually never made a Christmas card before with personal pictures, but I recently discovered Shutterfly and I was so amazed at their collection of photo Christmas cards.  I was overwhelmed at the variety of layouts.  I am so excited to be able to choose a Christmas card from Shutterfly.  Our son just turned 2 and I am due to have another baby in May.  This would be a wonderful time to share this good news and with a beautiful Christmas card from Shutterfly.  This year Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free 4x6 prints for Christmas cards.  What I really like about the cards at Shutterfly is that they offer so many options for colors, number of pictures, words and designs.  If you are a blogger and are interested in receiving 50 free Christmas cards, please click HERE.

Here are some of my favorites that I will choose from:



Don't forget to sign up for your own free 50 prints today!

No comments: