Thursday, December 23, 2010

ecoSTORE USA Review


 Recently I reviewed a few products from ecoSTORE USA.  The Auto Dish Powder is a wonderful product that I used in my dishwasher.  My dishes came out clean and I knew that by using this environmentally friendly product that what was in the ingredients were safe for my dishes and safe for the environment.  I also loved the subtle citrus scent of the powder.  The best thing about this product is that it is super concentrated and only 1 T of powder is needed for a load of dishes.

From ecoSTORE USA:
Auto Dish Powder is a high performance blend of simple mineral salts, citrus and Coconut oils.
Ingredients
  • Palm and coconut based non-ionic surfactants
  • Silicates and carbonates including sodium meta silicate (simple mineral salts)
  • Citrates and natural citrus oil
  • Cellulose (plant based)
  • Fatty acid derivative




 




I was also able to review this incredible Baby Body Wash.  Only a little bit of this clear liquid is needed to cleanse baby's skin which leaves it refreshed and soft.  On the label of this product is aromatherapy and yes, I can attest to that!  I actually used this product on my skin and I loved the soothing scent and the way my skin glistened after use.  This product is very mild and I not only used it for body wash, but hair wash too.


The ecoSTORE began in New Zealand 15 years ago  and focused on using plant based ingredients that would biodegrade safely and quickly without using toxic chemicals.  Their motto is no nasty chemicals. What is good for the planet is good for you too.  You can read all about this "green" company and the great products that they provide on ecoSTORE USA.  Be sure to check out their sales that are going on right now too!

*These products were provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of these books and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
 

No comments: