Thursday, December 30, 2010

God's Nuggets: God's Treasures to Me in 2010 #2

A few weeks ago I told you about this little reminder list that I received in the mail from Dr. Charles Stanley.  I decided to answer some questions that would help me reflect back on what God has been doing for me in 2010.

*Special times I learned about God's loving character or the way He works in my life.
He works in my life by having me go through periods when I am far away from Him and I see my need ONLY for Him.

*Scripture verses the Lord used this year in a powerful way to encourage and teach me.
I want to make this my theme for 2011: Proverbs 14:1 "A wise woman builds her house..."  This verse teaches me to daily give my life to God and do what is important.

*Ways the Father worked through trials I experienced to teach me to follow Him more closely.
We really wanted a second child, but were not sure because of a health issue I was going through.  It turned out that I was pregnant, but God had brought us to a place of peace and contentment if the result had not been that I was pregnant.  What a time of testing and trust in God!

*Other treasures the Lord revealed to me in 2010.
-Make Room  Isaiah 43:19
-I can't do anything on my own strength.  2 Cor. 12:10


Do you have any treasures to share?  Please make a comment or link up your blog!

No comments: