Friday, February 18, 2011

52 Weeks of organizing with The Organizing Junkie #7


Purge until it fits!

Questions to ponder:
1. Let’s talk stuff! What have you tossed out this week?
    I haven't really done any tossing.  I've basically moved things around and I need to actually go through some things before I can put them away.  I like the saying, "Purge until it fits."  Right now I have a junk room that is holding all the stuff I need to purge!  It's ugly!

2. Have you ever regretted something you’ve gotten rid of? Why?
    No, I don't regret anything I have gotten rid of so far.  I'm still making piles for the Goodwill.  Can't wait to see that STUFF go!!

3. How tempted are you to rush out and pick up pretty organizing containers first?
    I would totally love to have cute organizing containers, but we don't have the money so I have to be creative in my own way.

I know I promised pictures, but I'm slow!  I'll get some up within the month.  I have noticed that I'm keeping many areas a lot cleaner since I've decluttered and organized!

Be sure to check out Laura's site- The Organizing Junkie!

No comments: