Friday, April 22, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing...taking a break!

As much as I've enjoyed clearing clutter out of my house for the last 4 months, it's time for me to take a break, not because I'm giving up, but I will be entering a new phase of life in a few weeks.  Yes, my baby #2 is going to arrive on May 6 and I'm so excited.  Everything is pretty much ready.  I probably won't be doing much cleaning in the next month (ugh!), but I know that caring for my newborn and being with my toddler are more important.  But I will be back in the summer maybe every other week to get started on cleaning again.  I still have so many areas left.  I'm surprised that I kept at it this long.  It's been great accountability for me.  See you in the summer!

I'm linked with I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

Annette W. said...

Maybe a loving family member will take over for you? But it wouldn't be the same...and wouldn't work for me.

Can't wait for May and to hear all about baby!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything Shonda! We will be thinking of you and awaiting your return! Be easy on yourself and just enjoy your family.