Sunday, May 22, 2011

God's Nuggets: David...Seeking a Heart Like His Week #6

David: Seeking a Heart Like His

Hopefully I can go back to Bible study this week.  I've missed meeting with other women.  I'm glad I can keep up with the lessons at home between juggling baby, toddler and little sleep!

Here's my thoughts for this week:
*"When we wait on God, He gives supernatural strength and accomplishes the inconceivable."
*I need to spend time in praise and worship to God during my quiet time.
*The virtues of humility, accountability, worship, cooperation and administration are all ways David was a man after God's own heart.
*I can be like David and find someone who needs God's loving kindness.
*The characteristic most outstanding to me is accepting because that is where I am weakest.  I want to be a person who looks beyond and accepts just like David did.

No comments: