Friday, May 13, 2011

Pear Tree Greetings: Notelettes

Pear Tree Greetings

Lately I've noticed that I've been craving more and more personal ways to show friends that I love them.  I find that very easy using fun and unique cards.  For instance, I wrote notes to all the girls at my MOPS table to go along with an end of the year gift.  I also like to sneak little notes of love in my husband's lunchbox and I've noticed the he keeps them in there.  I think it means a lot to him that I write those terms of endearment!  And recently I've had a lot of friends blessing me with meals after our new little one has been born.  There's just something about a handwritten note that goes deeper than a quick email.  No matter how you choose to express your gift of love, think about Pear Tree Greetings. 

I just noticed that they have these cute little notelettes that are only $13.49 for 24.  Here are some examples:




I love that you can personalize these cards too!

So take a moment and think about who you can bless in short note and pick out some cute notelettes.

Click on Friends
Click on Notelettes

While you are there, check out all the other fun products that they have.
I'm looking at baby thank you notes!

*As an affiliate, I receive a small commission from each sale*

No comments: