Monday, October 31, 2011

3 in 30 Challenge- November Goals

3in30 Challenge

Can't you tell I just love challenges?  I think it's what keeps me going as a stay at home mom.  I have SO many things I want to do, but not sure how to organize.  I saw this website and thought I would try a 3 in 30 Challenge for November.

So here are my 3 goals that I want to accomplish this month:

*I want to clean up my 6 month old daughter's room.  I'm trying to weed out clothes that no longer fit and just tidy up her room.  It is a dumping ground right now!

*Bring all the books from the attic into the new loft in our house so I can start "educating" my little son!  I have so many great kids books that I used when I taught Kindergarten.

*I want to exercise 3 times a week!  I'm trying to lose weight and be healthy.

OK, that's my goals for November!

No comments: