Monday, October 17, 2011

Abiding Fruit: Love

Photobucket


This week I read all about Love from 1 Corinthians 13.  What I really like about this study is that each day we read the same passage, but look for different things.    Here are some things I learned about love.

What love is:
*suffers long (patient)
*kind
*never fails
*rejoices in the truth
*bears all things
*believes all things
*hopes all things
*endures all things

What love is NOT:
*envious
*puffed up
*rude
*self-seeking
*provoked
*think evil


Everyday I read this passage and I realized how little love I give.  I learned that nothing in my life matters if I do not have love.  I am so selfish by nature.  I'm praying that in my interactions with others, especially my family, that I will choose love and overflow with love.  Love is- patient, kind, rejoices in truth, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, never fails and is the greatest!

CHOOSE LOVE!

I am hooked up with Do Not Depart and Good Morning Girls.
Next week we learn about Joy! 

No comments: