Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



So I actually made a menu plan for this October during the month of September, but I am rearranging what I had planned for this week. I just got some really good recipes from my FB friends that I want to try. I also found one in a book I'm currently reading-The "What's for Dinner?" Solution: Quick, Easy, and Affordable Meals Your Family Will Love by Kathi Lipp.


Monday- Crockpot Chicken and Brown Rice
Tuesday- Baked Ziti from The "What's for Dinner?" Solution: Quick, Easy, and Affordable Meals Your Family Will Love  by Kathi Lipp

Wednesday- Zucchini Quiche (Hilary- a college buddy)
Thursday- Chicken Bake (Lindsey- a friend from MOPS)
Friday- Sassy Southwestern Chicken (Alison- blogging buddy)
Saturday- leftovers
Sunday- Dutch Pancakes

I'll let you know how these recipes turn out!

Yippee- this coming weekend I'm going to a Women's Retreat! Finally, I get a few hours to have fun without the kids. Last weekend my husband went up to my parent's house to do some work for them so I was alone with the kids for 3 days. My Women's Retreat is just local so I'll be spending the night at home, but I get Friday night and all day Saturday to hang out with other women.

No comments: