Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



I can't believe I am actually menu planning! I will keep this up even after the challenge, but I'm finding so many fun recipes to try, but it helps that I write them down and actually make them.  The tricky part is making sure I have most of the ingredients.  I'm trying to be frugal since we are on such a tight budget right now.

Monday- Chicken enchiladas with Jeremy's homemade tomatillo green sauce
Tuesday- Super Easy Crockpot Chicken
Wednesday- Grilled Chicken and Peach pizza (baked)
Thursday- Taco Potatoes
Friday- Ginger Peanut Chicken
Saturday- Chicken Spaghetti
Sunday- Chicken and Wild Rice Bake- (I originally got this from Good Cheap Eats, but I tweaked it so I will post my recipe this week)

I know, lots of chicken this week.  I got a good deal at the grocery store!

No comments: