Friday, April 6, 2012

April: 3 in 30 Challenge

3in30 Challenge

I love making goals, but why do I hesitate?  Well, I procrastinate.  Yikes! I said it!  Ever since I started staying at home, I have lived in chaos.  Slowly, though, I am getting things accomplished.  So this month I am choosing 3 things to do:

1. Clean up the loft area-  we have a home group starting in a few weeks and the kids will be playing up there so that area needs some work.


2. Clean out my recipe book boxes.  Organization of recipes will come later.


3.Make a preschool activity fun box for my 3 year old son with 10 activities.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those sound like great goals to accomplish! Play areas always tend to be in a perpetual state of chaos! Feel your pain there.

Organizing recipe boxes makes me shiver thinking about mine! Good luck on meeting your goals. :)

Nikki said...

You've got great goals for the month! And if you think your loft looks bad, you should see our playroom! But the older kids aren't here today to clean it up, so it'll have to wait.

I hope you'll tell us all about your activity box for your son; I could use some ideas for my little ones.

Unknown said...

Great goals!! I also need to organize my recipes better. Maybe this summer I will make it a goal. :)

Unknown said...

Those are great goals - and I would be very interested in seeing what you do with #3. I have a preschooler who I need to keep busy while I'm working with her older sister!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you have already thought of playdough for the box - but I have a Kindergartner who needs to keep busy when I'm reading out loud - he loves playing with clay and it saves the day!