Monday, June 18, 2012

A Recipe Plan!

Are you like me?  Do you find tons of great recipes from all over the web and flit about feeling no closer to using good recipes than when you started?  Well, I have a plan!  I'm so excited.  I love recipes and I love cooking, but I can never get organized to use the recipes that I find.  I end up making the same things over and over.

Here is my plan:

Week 1- Find all the recipe sites that I use and bookmark them using Pinterest.

Have you used Pinterest yet?  I just love it.  I use it mostly for bookmarking great recipes, teaching ideas and more.  It really is handy!

Week 2 and following- Spend one week on each website browsing, bookmarking and possibly making some recipes!  I'm going to try to organize them on my Pinterest board according to type of food like main meal, snacks, dessert, breakfast, etc.

I also have a ton of recipe ebooks that I need to browse as well.  Someday I will get something organized!

I hope to keep you updated as I go through this journey!

My first stop will be Finding Joy in My Kitchen: I just drool everytime I click to her site!


1 comment:

Alison said...

This sounds like a great plan!! I love using pinterest for organizing my recipes.