Monday, January 14, 2013

Become the Confident Mom You've Always Wanted to Be by Susan Heid Ebook Review

 

Become the Confident Mom You've Always Wanted to Be - 31 strategies to improve your confidence as a woman, mother, and family manager by Susan Heid

This book gave me the confidence I need in my role and calling as a mother. So much of the time I feel like I am not able to do this job, but with Susan's positive coaching and practical ideas I feel that I can be a godly mother when I rely on God for all my needs. I plan to take my time to implement these 31 strategies to give me the foundation to build a pleasant and productive family life.

Get it today for only 99 cents on Kindle.  Price goes up to $2.99 on Thursday!

And if you haven't checked out Susan's awesome Weekly Household Planner, you need to!  I use it everyday and it keeps me on track. (Click on picture)

No comments: