Monday, February 4, 2013

Frumps to Pumps Challenge Week #1




Welcome to our first week for our  Frumps to Pumps Challenge  We will spend the next 20 days in this motivotional by Sarah Mae that is very inspiring.  Every day there is a short devotion with a challenge.

This week we are going to find out who we are, our "why", why we need to dress differently to act differently, prophesying hope for ourselves and making the decision.  Are you as excited as I am?

Please watch this short 1 minute video of what I plan to do for my challenge.


My goal: Take a shower and be dressed before 8am.  I will let you know my progress next week.

Are you interested in joining me?  We will start February 4 and end March 1.  We will only do weekdays (M-F).

Here is what to expect from this little challenge: Read the daily motivotionals, follow the challenges and check in here weekly!  I'd like some accountability and every Monday so I will blog my progress.  I will also have a link up if you want to share as well.

Prize:  Anyone who completes the 20 Day challenge using Frumps to Pumps will be entered into a drawing for $20!  You must check in EVERY week on the form I provide to be considered for the prize.  Be sure to sign up this week in order to be considered for the prize.  I will accept sign ups through Wednesday, Feb 6.

Sign up for the challenge HERE

I will send a short newsletter with all the information that you need.  Be sure to pick up your ebook for this challenge- Frumps to Pumps by Sarah Mae.

If anyone is joining me, you can link up right here and share what your goals are for these 20 days.
  


No comments: