Monday, April 22, 2013

42 Days to Fit! by Brandy Ferguson



Are you ready to make a lasting and healthy change in a FUN way?? Brandy Ferguson from The Marathon Mom has 8 sons. Last summer she embarked on a journey of 42 Days to Fit. It was a huge success for her. She published a book on Kindle and now it is available as PDF for only $4.99.

42 Days to Fit has two challenges every week: Food and Exercise.

Material includes:
*Weekly sample menus
*Printable journey guides for each week
*Running tips for beginners
*Healthy, homemade snack ideas with links to recipes

Each week builds upon the next and you can track your progress.

You can get fit and stay fit for life! 

I am starting my 42 Days to Fit and I have lost 4 lbs in 4 weeks!  I feel stronger, and am not craving unhealthy food all the time.  I make better food choices and I'm having fun exercising.

I recommend anyone not sure where to start that this is a great book.  There are links to recipes, workouts, encouragement and more!

Get your book today:
$4.99



 

No comments: