Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dining on a Dime Cookbook Sale (ebook and print) through October 1!!


Hi friends-  You all know how much I love cooking.  I bought this cookbook (Dining On A Dime Cookbook) about a year ago and I love how easy the recipes are to create especially when I have a "pantry moment."  I often use this as my go-to cookbook for recipes that call for ingredients I already I have.

This is also more than a cookbook, there are some great tips for frugal cooking and living.  There are over 1200 recipes and money saving tips...many of which you may not know.  She includes many homemade mixes, ideas for gift baskets, cleaning recipes, substitutions and plenty of fun!!

This week the book is 50% off through October 1.  So check out the book on Living on  Dime and order your copy to get the great deal.  Happy Fall to you!!


Eat Better, Spend Less
$10.98
Sale ends 10/1

1 comment:

Melinda said...

This looks like a great book! Anything to save money is a good thing :) Thanks for sharing it.