Wednesday, January 22, 2014

31 Days to Becoming a Happy Wife by Arlene Pellicane Book Review

31 Days to Becoming a Happy Wife



31 Days to Becoming a Happy Wife by Arlene Pellicane is a practical and insightful book for wives to embrace. Every chapter begins with a Bible verse and a true (and sometimes funny story) that Arlene shares to illustrate her point. She takes the acronym HAPPY and writes 31 short chapters filled with wisdom, guidance and balance for a wife to ultimately make the choice in how she will choose happiness. These are the keys to happiness. HAPPY stands for Hopeful, Adaptable, Positive, Purposeful and Yielded. Take the marriage quiz at the beginning and determine if you are a happy wife. Each chapter ends with a picture for you to create in your mind and a prayer. There is also a discussion guide included that would be a great study for many happy wives!




Arlene's candid and personal approach to expressing her views are very engaging. I agree with her approach to marriage and I highly value what she shares in light of God's Word. She makes me think differently about marriage, myself and my husband. Arlene is honest and practical in this new book that will help wives to truly strive to be a happy wife. What a refreshing and delightful book to read!

*I was given a complimentary copy of this book by the author.  All opinions are my own.* 


See my other reviews of Arlene's books:
*31 Days to a Younger You

*31 Days to a Happy Husband

No comments: