Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ageless Woman Detox Lite Adventure Day 3

You may wonder why I'm doing this detox adventure.  Is it to lose weight?  Is it to get more energy?  Is it to discover any food sensitivities?  Well, it's a little bit of all of those.  What I really appreciate about this program is the information for why certain foods are eliminated during the detox and how to introduce them back in.  I listened to this very informative podcast with Danna and Robyn: 9 Foods Holding You Back from Health and Weightloss.

As much as I want to see change on the outside of my body, I also want to discover what is going on inside my body.  Are certain foods causing reactions in me that I don't need to live with?  I have not felt that I have any food sensitivities but I might have some based on how this detox goes.  I'm curious!  Aren't you? 

When I first read the 9 foods that I needed to eliminate, I groaned.  I eat all of these and like them too!  What could I possibly have besides these?  Thankfully, Danna and Robyn have created this great program guide which answers all my questions and guides me in creating a good meal plan and also how to reintroduce these foods back into my diet.  I will share more on that later.


Watch my video HERE: https://youtu.be/vYqJTYEtW_o

What did I eat today?  Pumpkin pancakes, hard boiled egg, orange smoothie, carrot/apple salad, snickerdoodle muffins, turkey taco wraps and a taste of chocolate truffles (yes, they are detox friendly if you have a small bit!).


Special Facebook offer: Click on the image on Facebook and you will get 5 Detox tips and 3 Detox Lite Recipes. 

Ageless Woman Detox Lite Adventure is only $25

*I am NOT an affiliate for this program.  I just want to share my journey. *

No comments: