Friday, November 13, 2015

Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner for 2016- Get It Now!



If you are still sitting on the fence about buying this planner, I have a quick tip.  Get it now!  Yes!  Did you now you can start using it this December?  Yes, you can.  Get your new year started off right and get your Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner for 2016 right now and start using it. 

I just realized this and so I will be transferring all the stuff I've written for this December on the 2016 planner.  It can't get any easier than that.  And do you remember that I use this planner for everything, everyday?  And I love the new cover and colors.  I look forward to having another fantastic year with this planner.  I hope you do too!

Check to see if you have any friends who would like one too.  There are specials on "bulk" orders.
1 for $13.99
3 or more $12.99 each
5 or more $11.99 each
10 or more $10.99 each

click above to order

 
*I am an affiliate for this product.  Thanks for supporting me at no extra charge.*

2 comments:

Lane Hill House said...

Hi Shonda, I order this daytimer the first time you mentioned it. I have received it and actually have started ahead and entered future appointments for my husband in it. I am not a meal-planner so hope this will help me way before meal time :D ~ thank you for making me aware of it. I have found that monthly calendars work for me in planning reviews especially, so this will be real helpful for me. A week-at-a-glance, I would have liked to have begun my week on Sunday ~ instead of having it included for the weekend. But... I still will, begin on Sunday :D so thanks again. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

Shonda said...

Thank you so much! I hope it works well for you. I'm excited to start the new one. And I appreciate you comments on my posts. Have a great day!