Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Homemaker's Depot 20% off SALE this week until 12/5



OK, friends!  The Homemaker's Depot is having a storewide sale for 20% off until December 5.  So you can not only get the Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner for a deal, but you can find other good deals as well.  BUT I really encourage you if you have not yet purchased a planner, then take a look again at this one.  This planner is a GREAT deal.  I have seen one about 3x as much.  And that was the sale price!

I am currently filling out my new 2016 planner and I will feel ahead when 2016 starts!  When I first got this planner last year, it was like wearing a new shoe.  I tried it out and as I used it more, it became a part of my day.  What I really like about it are the many sections that I use on a regular basis. 

At the beginning of each week, I go through my Sunday Basket and then write down all my tasks for the week.  I fill in my activities and appointments and then I plan my menu and write down what to make on each day and what the prep work will be. Then I write out my shopping list in the back.  I write everything in my planner in pencil so I can erase and move things around.  It's easy to see a week at a glance and be sure to keep on target with the tasks I have for the week. 

So, if you are still thinking about this planner, look again and treat yourself to a great year!  I promise.

See this blog post for more information on the planner. 

Visit Homemaker's Depot today!  Sale ends December 5.


SAVE 20% off your order with this code:
ALL20

*I am an affiliate for this company.  Any purchase you make costs nothing extra for you, but gives me a very small commission.   Thanks!*

No comments: