Sunday, January 3, 2016

Home Management Binder 2016



Last year I put together a homemaking binder and I used it a lot, but not as much as I think I will use it this year.  Here is my updated peek.  I probably will do more videos on different parts of my binder so you can see exactly how I use it. 

Video of my current Homemaking Binder for 2016.

Links to resources:

*Schedules and To-Do Lists

Speed Cleaning Checklist from Living Well Spending Less

Weekly Checklist for House Cleaning and Other Weekly Chores from Household Management 101

52 Weeks to an Organized Home from Home Storage Solutions 101

Delcutter Calendar from My Simpler Life


*Goals

Intentional Living Checklist from Intentional by Grace

List PlanIt planning sheets

Mission Statements for Mom from Inspired to Action


*Financial

52 Week Money Saving Challenge from Household Management 101

Bill Pay sheets from Grace Christian Homeschool

Month at a Glance from 30 Handmade Days


*Contacts

I used forms from Organizing Home Life

*Special Days

Special Day Planner made by Me!

*Maintenance

I used forms from Organizing Home Life

*Trips

Packing list from Inkwell Press

*Other

31 Days of Living Well Spending Zero from Living Well Spending Less

Planning 101 by Leigh Ann Dutton

Restart Planner by Elisa Pulliam

You can also follow the tutorial from Organizing Home Life to make your own notebook.

I hope this has been helpful for you to develop your own home management binder.  It is my goal this year to do some major decluttering and getting some systems in place for budget, menu planning and being focused on my goals.  I'm excited to see how God will help me be a better mom, wife and woman of God.  Blessings, Shonda

No comments: