Thursday, January 7, 2016

Make Over Your Mornings SALE ends on January 8!! Don't Miss It!

 
 
The Makeover Your Mornings Course is now on SALE for only $9.

I am currently going through this course again because I feel that I need to refresh my intentional living strategies. 

Crystal walks you through each step.

Learn how to create order to your next day by doing a few things the night before.
Choose the BIG rocks first and make them a priority.
Break down your goals in bite sized pieces.
Make a reasonable to do list.
Make a morning routine and be consistent.
Be ok to fail at times.


I can't tell you how much better I feel when I have my day in order and I'm able to truly enjoy my family and my work.  This ecourse is the perfect jumpstart to making those things happen. 

Make Over Your Mornings is a 14 day ecourse with videos, a short reading, assignments and printables.  This takes about 15 min a day, but has huge benefits.


I really like how the printables actually get me to think about the most important parts of my time.  On Day 2 I wrote down 3 things that cause me stress in the morning and how to make them less stressful if I took the time to do them the night before!  How come I didn't think of that?

If you would like to take a quick peek, check out the free Day 1 link below.
I honestly thought I didn't need this course and that I was just fine, but after taking this course and doing it again, I see so much more than just good morning routine.  It's a lifestyle that makes my days worth getting up and living for. 

How about you?
 
 
 
 
You can get Day 1 for free!
And if you purchase the course and you are not satisfied there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
 
Take a look at Day 1 and decide if this would be a good fit for you.
 
 
 
SALE from December 26-January 8
Only $9
 


*I am an affiliate for this course and I am pleased to endorse it.  Any purchase you make is no extra cost to you.  Thanks for your support.*
 
 

No comments: